Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hi Everyone!

This blog has been up and running for a little bit now, and I've yet to jump on and introduce myself. Seeing as how I'm looking for an excuse to take a break from cleaning my house... I thought I'd jump on and see what's happening on the Troublemaker Blog.

I'm Prisakiss. Romance writer, mother of three, wife of one, employee of a local metro St Louis community college, full-time graduate student in Seton Hill University's Writing Popular Fiction Master of Fine Arts program, volunteer with several organizations, avid runner (though not so avid in the cold weather), baseball/football/tennis fan, ESPN viewer, and musical theater aficionado. That pretty much covers the big stuff.

I'm proud to be a member of the Troublemakers!! We're a great group, okay maybe a hodgepodge, of writers from all across the US striving to get published (or published again) and impact the emotions of readers across the globe.

We're funny, emotion-driven, a little quirky, and REAL. So stop by sometime to see what we're chatting about. Or ask a question you'd like us to answer.

We're all writers, so obviously writing questions are a "go." But we're people from all walks of life, so shoot away and let's see what we come up with. Maybe you'll find some sage advice. Maybe you'll get a laugh. Maybe you'll shed a tear-- happy or sad. But we'll do our best to evoke some type of emotion from you-- hopefully a positive one.

Cheers!!

3 comments:

  1. My question: What will make you feel successful as a writer. Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Success!

    No, more seriously, the first milestone will be being able to support myself on writing alone. Then winning awards. Then being taught in classrooms. But I'd settle for just the first one, really.

    -:)

    ReplyDelete