Tuesday, March 29, 2011

link: Beware Of Writer

Beware Of Writer:

I've decided to take any mention of being a writer and being a troublemaker as a reference to us, and I'm going to post them all here and take the credit for their inspiration as our own. Just so you know. Also, this is an awesome article.

"I’ve seen a meme bouncing around that reveals reasons why you shouldn’t ever date a writer. It’s true, to a point. But I think it goes even deeper than that. Frankly, you should probably get the hell away from us. Anybody. Not just the people we date. But everybody. See us in line at the grocery store? Run, don’t walk. Escape. Avoid. Awooga, awooga. On a good day, we’re eccentric troublemakers. On a bad day, we’re malevolent sociopaths. And with writers, it’s usually a bad day."

3 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Sami. And SOOOO true.
    Run far, far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely true...I wonder if I considered myself a writer before I got married. Been married so long I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete